At the ER on Sunday night, I was referred to a surgeon. This morning I contacted his office to set an appointment for a consultation, which was for next Monday. Shortly after setting the appointment, and having fasted for three days (until last night), I experienced two more gall stone attacks. I called back to his office and told them I would take a slot sooner if they had any cancellations.
His staff called me back shortly and told me he could see me this afternoon. My gut feeling (pun intended) is that I may not have time to wait and see if natural remedies will do the job.
Please keep me in your prayers. My staff will be handling things in the main office.